We provide on demand services and simple contracts: small, medium and large scale: on site and remote.
Call us! in Denver, Colorado, United States
12:47 AM MST /UTC -07:00 ( Our local time )
Question or comment?
Do you have a talent that you think could help us and our clients? We would like to know about it and consider you.
Click on the quotation below to apply:
Hiring: Full Stack Developer: Denver, CO
Hiring: PHP/Java/HTML Developer II: Denver, CO
Hiring: PHP/Java/HTML Developer I: Denver, CO
Our office address:
We are located at 444 17th Street, one block North of Denver Pavilions and the 16th Street Mall in Central Business District (CBD) of downtown Denver, Colorado.
+1 303.495.2325 -> Call us to to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Our mailing address:
Our company founder:
Our company was founded in the year 2012 by Andrew Brissette in Denver Colorado. Andrew's dedication to 3D geometry and 4D animation began very early, playing with Legos. Years later in 2004 Andrew was completing a Bachelor's of Business Administration (BBA) at (WMU) Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan. At which time he was exposed to 3D CAD software; nothing was ever the same. Andrew's work in pioneering electro-mechanical virtual prototyping and metric to imperial 3D circuit board conversions, led to a 2005 WMU College of Engineering and Applied Science research award. A one year research study with three engineering interns and full access to the laboratories. This research study led Andrew to return as a student to WMU for Electrical and Computer Engineering. In 2008 Andrew was awarded contract to design coordinate the construction of the largest trauma center in Southern California, as a pioneer user of Autodesk Revit software. In the years after the banker bailouts Andrew took a sales management job with NEHA, overseeing 700+ food safety trainers in all 50 states and 17 countries. NEHA provided an experience to help shape the sales and customer experience.
Our letters of recommendation:
Awarded contracts delivered for the following companies (In alphabetical order, since 2012):
- Berkley Acupuncture Acupuncture Clinic: (Berkley, Michigan): Webmaster: responsive design / SEO / SSL website / graphics:
- CMLRW Security Major security contractor: (Denver, Colorado): AutoCAD, BIM, Navis, Glue, coordination, rendering needs:
- Great Lakes Bay Law Group Law Firm: (Bay City, Michigan): Webmaster: responsive design / SEO / SSL website / graphics:
- LaMark 15 Upscale LoDo bar: (Denver, Colorado): Initial facilities design planning:
- The Leffler Group Major structural engineering firm: (Denver, Colorado): Structural BIM modelling for Westin hotel at DIA project:
- The Little Bottom Line Children's toilets: (Golden, Colorado): CAD, BIM design and datasheets:
- Rotondo Weirich Major security contractor:(Harleysville, Pennsylvania): AutoCAD, BIM, rendering needs:
- Vail Valley Rolfing Rolfing (physical therapy) Clinic: (Vail, Colorado): Responsive design / SEO / SSL website / graphics / webmaster:
On demand contracts:
We pick up excess work: on site and remote, we have very powerful computers. We generate strong, simple project specific contract proposals that our clients are generally very at ease with, going through with little to no revision, excellent client relationships.
We are extremely detail and deadline oriented. Our contracts are a 1099 expense write off for your business, not employee cost and everything that goes along with that. No project is too big or too small.